Thursday, April 16, 2009

About your shoot

Most photo shoots will last from one hour to two hours. We can go to any location that fits our need, out doors, in your home at the park, in a hotel etc.. Before we get together I will ask a few questions to get to know you and what you’re looking for.

I like to have fun and try new things. If you have any personal that you would like to use in your photos don’t hesitate to bring it. Weather it be your grandma’s quilt or a funny hat, bows for babies, or anything fun.

I will be snapping pictures here and there. I try not to put you in a posed position but for some shots it’s necessary. I like for you and your company to feel relaxed and comfortable.

Depending how busy things get I like to get the pictures back to you within a weeks time. When I’m getting ready to send them back we can get together and try different effects to enhance your photos in fun creative ways.

No comments:

Post a Comment